Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Population Dynamics

1/8/2014
Every student who comments on this blog today will receive extra credit. Good luck!

Maybe, because it helped me today:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/lizzie-velasquez_n_4550829.html?ir=Good+News


This is an interactive lab on population ecology.
http://ats.doit.wisc.edu/biology/ec/pd/pd.htm

You will need a scientific calculator. The calculator on your computer can be set to scientific, if you click on "View".

On a sheet of paper:

1. Draw the graphs as you complete them.
2. Write down the answers for questions especially all calculation questions.
3. Anything you don't finish, is homework. We will go over the answers tomorrow!

Tutoring is  Tues & Thurs after school; Mon & Wed before. 

27 comments:

  1. Hopee you get better Ms. Megahan, We miss you!'(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iveth. That profile pic is really funny when it's a tiny icon!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Selena. I fought this the whole break, and last night, because my bike was broken, I walked home. Bad decision.

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better, because Adan and I miss you :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! It's nice to feel loved, so you should feel nice.

      Delete
  4. Hello comenteers!! Seriously find out if your sub is a rock star!

    Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm trying hard to rally today!! I don't want to be sick!
    Ugh, my head hurts, but it is nice here at home watching HGTV and looking for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commented on the wrong post. Ha! Get well soon, Ms.Megahan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better ms :)
    and sub is so NOT a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what to write....ok I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im hungry lol hope you feel better:)
    -Fidel L :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well Ms.Megahan, it isn't cool being sick on your birthday!.......I don't think our sub is muuuch of a rockstar....-_-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Emily try Cretia's bakery on Bishop or Emporium Pies...my daughter works there and I think you would fit great!

      Delete
  11. Hey hey hey ms hope you feel better miss u already PS the sub is scary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms. Megahan, I hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm eating chips and drinking powerade like always :) hope you get better Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was earlier today (: get well soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was late like always but i still made it to class:)


    Sincerly - your best student
    Elmer Garcia:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny Elmer, you were so late last time I didn't get to tell you how well you did on the ACP

      Delete